The New Manicure Trend Is Fruit Nail Art, and It??s Amazing
By now we’ve all swapped out our dark and moody winter manicures for something a little lighter and brighter. However, a lot of folks over on Instagram are taking it up a notch by adding fruit to their manicures, and it’s a trend we didn’t see coming. It’s a super cute way to take your manicure to the next level and make your nails look extra cute ?‘± and downright refreshing ?‘±??during the summer months. Here are some of our fave fruit nail art looks from Instagram that will be serving as inspiration during the next few months.
1. This gorgeous fruit cocktail, complete with crystals.
2. Kiwis and watermelons, for a green and pink vibe.
3. Every nail is a different fruit with this one, and we LOVE that.
4. This citrus-inspired manicure is 3D!
5. The tiny detailing here is absolutely flawless.
6. Apparently we have a kiwi fan in the house.
7. Trade your French-tips for fruit-tips!
8. These vibrant colors totally pop.
9. Pineapples are super on-trend, so go all-in with a pineapple-themed mani.
10. For a complex fruit like pomegranates, keep it to one or two nails.
11. These pastel fruit-themed nails look like candy.